Lawn Mower Extension Handle
SKU #: 35-100
Availability: Out of Stock
Pushing a lawn mower around the yard is never a fun way to spend your weekend
morning and if you are taller or
larger the mower's handle angle
can actually put a lot of stress on your arms, elbows, shoulders and back. This
flexible lawn mower extension handle fits onto any standard lawn mower and let's
you adjust the handle position, greatly reducing the stress of pushing the mower ahead of you. Increases the
length of the handle, too.
Features of this lawn mower extension handle include:
- Universal fit - works with any lawn mower with tubular handle.
Attaches easily using heavy duty Velcro straps. Easy to put on and remove
- Improves posture, reduces stress - the heavily padded handle let's
you stand up straight to reduce stress on your neck, shoulders, arms and back.
- Extends handle length - sometimes the problem is that the
lawn mower handle is just too short! The extension handle extends the length of
the handle by up to 8" to make it easier to reach.
- Works with auto-shut off - If your mower comes equipped with an auto-shut off safety interlock the
handle extender includes a cord and instructions to extend this important safety feature.
- Strong but light weight - the handle is made from light weight
steel tubing with a padded handle so it is light weight but strong enough to
push even the heaviest mowers.
This useful lawn mower handle extension can make a huge difference in how your arms,
shoulders and back feel after a long session of pushing the lawn mower around
your yard. Makes a unique gift for those other yard mowers on your gift list, too!