Pedi Clipper™ Long Handled Toenail Clipper
SKU #: 53-560
Availability: In Stock
The Pedi Clipper™ is a great new precision long handled toenail clipper that makes cutting your toenails super easy!! Anybody who has trouble bending over at the waist or who has a bad back, hips or knees can find it very painful to stretch, bend down and clip their own toenails. The Pedi Clipper™ solves this problem with little or no bending. The clipper is 18" long, has a large, ergonomic grip and is easy to control; it is an ideal product for anybody who has trouble bending down to clip their toenails.
Proper toenail care is an important part of maintaining good foot health, particularly for anyone with circulatory problems or diabetes. The Pedi Clipper™ is an aid to independent living designed to assist people with special needs, back problems or a limited range of motion from arthritis and other causes in trimming their toenails in a safe and easy manner.
Features of the Pedi Clipper™ include:
- High quality construction - The Pedi Clipper™ frame is built from machined aluminum, stainless steel, heavy duty acrylic and ABS plastic parts; the toenail clipper itself is high strength carbon steel. No strings or pulleys. Strong but light weight. Resists rust and mildew. In normal use it will provide you with years of trouble free service.
- Ergonomic grip - the comfortable, palm fitting handle is comfortable to grip and a gentle squeeze on the trigger makes it a snap to trim even the thickest toenails.
- Extra wide clipper jaws - the Pedi Clipper™ cutting clipper has a clipper jaw aperture much wider than a standard toenail clipper. Accommodates even the thickest toenails with ease.
- Promotes proper foot hygiene - the Pedi Clipper™ trims toenails with just the right curve allowing them to grow longer and stronger while avoiding ingrown toenails.
- Extends your reach - with 18" overall length, this toenail clipper makes it possible for you to clip your toenails with little or no bending or reaching.
- Direct Cut™ makes clipping easy - the Pedi Clipper's™Direct Cut™ design (patent pending) places the clipper jaws right at the clipper jaws so you just have to "point and clip" - much easier to position than when the clipper protrudes out three inches from the handle.
- Easy to use - once you've positioned the clipper a gentle squeeze on ergonomic pistol grip trigger is all it takes to clip the toenail.
- Right or left handed operation - the Pedi Clipper™ long handled toenail clipper is completely ambidextrous.
- Save money - it can cost $30, $40 or even more for just a single visit to have your toenails clipped at a care center.
- Assembled in America! - while some parts used in the construction of the Pedi Clipper are imported, all assembly, testing, packaging and shipping are done in Vancouver, Washington USA.
Why risk straining your back when it comes time to trim your toenails?
Just add a Pedi Clipper™ to your bathroom equipment and all that bending and reaching to clip your toenails will be a thing of the past.
Important Note: Because of state and local health department regulations in the State of Washington, nail care products are considered personal hygiene items and may only be returned for credit if in the original unopened packaging materials. Please contact Extend-ITs.com for authorization prior to returning this product.