Extend-ITs.com Model A personal airline seat belt extender rental value bundle.
Rent Airline Seat Belt Extenders and CARES Kids Fly Safe Harnesses
We know air travel is increasingly expensive and genuine FAA PMA approved airline seat belt extenders are not cheap. They are considered a "flight equipment" item and require extensive record keeping and continual monitoring of manufacturing processes to insure that all FAA TSO (FAA Technical Standards Order) quality standards are maintained. All Extend-ITs™ extenders are manufactured to these specifications by the exact same vendors who manufacture the seat belts and seat belt extenders for the aircraft industry and for the airlines. With worldwide materials and manufacturing costs increasing, the cost of quality, fully FAA PMA approved airline extenders will continue to rise. If you are an infrequent flyer it may make sense for you to rent extenders as you need them rather than buying them.
If you are an infrequent air traveler (less than 2-3 flights/year) you may find it more convenient and cost effective to rent our extenders rather than purchasing them outright. Your rental Extend-ITs includes the full value bundle: FAA PMA approved seat belt extender with laser engraved ownership tag plus a drawstring leatherette carry bag, laminated ownership card and a copy of our "Flying Large" travel tips brochure. Your rental CARES includes the full retail package. Great for infrequent air travelers or to try out to see if you like having your own extenders and you can travel in confidence knowing that you have genuine FAA PMA approved extenders and not non-compliant cheap, unsafe imported knock offs. Here are our rental rates:
Here's how the Extend-ITs rental program works:
1. You order your rental extender(s) via our web site or our toll free order line and receive your order number.
2. We charge a deposit to your credit card or you use PayPal for the price of the extender(s), charges for your choice of outbound shipping and Washington state sales tax (only if you're a Washington resident).
3. We ship your FAA PMA approved rental extender(s) to you using the outbound shipping method you selected.
4. You use the rental extender(s) on your flight (or flights!).
5. After you complete your travel you call us and we email you a pre-paid USPS return shipping label. Just put the rented extender(s) and a copy of the original packing list in a priority mail envelope (free at any USPS post office), stick on the return address label and mail the rental extender(s) back to us.
6. We receive your returned* rental extender(s) and credit your credit card or PayPal account for your original deposit minus the extender rental charges and WA sales tax paid (if any).
Our rental program offers infrequent flyers one of the most cost effective ways to get genuine FAA PMA approved airline seat belt extenders for your personal use. We only have a limited number of rental inventory so plan your travel and order early.
*The return date is the date the U.S. Postal service shows the return envelope was placed in the mail; you don't pay for return shipping time in transit!
Other Order Information
To contact us regarding your order please call 1.877.675.6537 or check online here.
If you are up against a flight deadline we recommend that you include your flight departure date in the shopping cart "comments" box so we can be sure your extenders are there in time for your flight. If you have a real rush call us and we will do all we can to expedite your order.
Click here to review our complete rental policy.
Click here to review our complete order entry and shipping policies.
NOTE: All Extend-ITs™ airline seat belt extenders are FAA PMA approved and manufactured in conformance with applicable regulations as established by the FAA Air Transport Division.
Intelligent Technologies, Inc. and Extend-ITs™ products are not in any way associated with, endorsed by or recommended by any airline. Under FAA regulations airlines have the right to restrict or prohibit their use in any or all of their flight operations. Nothing herein should be construed or interpreted as in any way modifying or diminishing those rights.